Combined Phase I/II Study of Epirubicin (Pharmorubicin), Carboplatin (Paraplatin) and Capecitabine (Xeloda) (ECC) in the Treatment of Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric/Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer With Pharmacogenetic Correlates.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Epirubicin
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2005 New trial record.