A phase III prospective randomized comparison of imatinib at a dose of 400mg in combination with peg-interferon-alpha2a (Peg-IFNa2a) or cytarabine (Ara-C) versus imatinib at a dose of 600mg versus imatinib a dose of 400mg for previously untreated chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) in chronic phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History