A phase III multicentre randomised clinical trial comparing rituximab with CHOP [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone] given every 14 days and rituximab with CHOP given every 21 days for the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed diffuse large B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R-CHOP 14 vs 21
- 01 Oct 2017 Results of a analysis assessing CNS relapse fro patients published in the Annals of Oncology
- 28 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 22 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History