A randomised, double-blind, study comparing ARIMIDEX with NOLVADEX as neo-adjuvant and adjuvant treatment in post-menopausal women with large operable (T2 [at least 3cm], T3, N0-2, M0) or potentially operable, locally advanced (T4b, N0-2, M0), ER+ and/or PR+ breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROACT
- 12 May 2009 Patient numbers amended from 451 to 452 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed; according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History