A randomized, parallel group, double blind, placebo controlled, clinical trial of augmentation with atomoxetine for the treatment of negative symptoms in patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 13 Oct 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.