Dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of olmesartan medoxomil in children and adolescents with hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AESOP
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 12 Apr 2010 Results in children and adolescents aged 6-16 years published in Hypertension.
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (362) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2010 Based on the results of this study, olmesartan medoxomil was approved in the US for paediatric patients 6-16 years of age.