An Extended Dosing, Two-Phase Study of MDX-010 [ipilimumab] as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tyrosinase/gp100/MART-1 Peptides Emulsified With Montanide ISA 51 VG [melanoma vaccine] in the Treatment of Subjects With Resected Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab; Melanoma vaccine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2010 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' added as trial affiliate and sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (75) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.