An exploratory study to evaluate the effect of HPV 16 [human papilloma virus 16] vaccine [verpasep caltespen; SGN-00101] on the reduction of viral load in HPV 16 positive women with persistent viral infection, but low grade disease (ASCUS/LSIL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Verpasep caltespen (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.