A double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III study to assess the prophylactic efficacy and safety of gD-Alum/MPL vaccine in the prevention of genital herpes disease in young women who are HSV-1 and -2 seronegative.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 208141 (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine
- Indications Hepatitis A; Herpes genitalis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HerpeVac
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Jan 2012 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 29 Sep 2011 GlaxoSmithKline as company and lead trial centre added; and actual patient number is 8323 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 Actual end date (August 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History