Phase 3, open-label, long-term, NSAID [nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories]-add-on, clinical trial of mono-phase low-dose oral contraceptive pill for treatment of dysmenorrhea associated with endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Endometriosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Sep 2010 Actual end date (February 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date (February 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.