Phase 3,Placebo Controlled,Randomized,Double-Blinded,NSAID-Add-on,Clinical Trial of Mono-Phase Low Dose Oral Contraceptive Pill for Treatment of Dysmenorrhea Associated With Endometriosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Endometriosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date (December 2004) and actual patient number (100) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History