A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study on the effect of ultra-low dose transdermal estradiol (Menostar) [Bayer] on the incidence and severity of hot flushes, other menopausal symptoms and on well-being in postmenopausal Asian women over 12 weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in Climacteric.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.