Randomized clinical trial to assess the benefit of adding trastuzumab to capecitabine and vinorelbine as second line treatment for HER2 positive breast cancer patients with locally advanced or metastatic disease, progressing to a previous therapy line with trastuzumab and taxanes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2007 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2011 PEC (therapeutic area) has been removed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.