A phase II trial of Arimidex [anastrozole] plus Zoladex [goserelin] in the treatment of hormone receptor positive, metastatic carcinoma of the the breast in premenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.