An open label study of MDX-CTLA4 [ipilimumab] in combination with tyrosinase/gp100/MART-1 peptides [melanoma vaccine] emulsified with monatide ISA 51 in the treatment of patients with resected stage III or IV melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Interleukin-12; Melanoma vaccine; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.