A 4 Month Extension to a 12 Month, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Study to Assess the Long-term Safety of Aliskiren 150 mg Alone and 300 mg Alone or With the Optional Addition of Hydrochlorothiazide (12.5 mg or 25 mg) in Patients With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.