A Prospective Randomized Open Label Blinded Endpoint Multicenter Study in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease to Assess the LDL Lowering Effect of Switching to Ezetimibe (+) Simvastatin for Cholesterol Lowering, Compared the Dose of the Statin Used.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASEGO
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 24 Oct 2009 Results of an economic analysis were presented at the 12th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR).
- 29 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History