A Phase III, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Active Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Dose Regimens (75mg Day 1 Followed by 150 mg Day 2-completion, and 110 mg Day 1 Followed by 220 mg Day 2-completion) of Dabigatran Etexilate Administered Orally (Capsules), Compared to Enoxaparin 30 mg Twice a Day Subcutaneous for 12 - 15 Days in Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Primary Elective Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-MOBILIZE; RE-VOLUTION
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Dec 2011 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from 1 Nov 2006 to 1 Jun 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History