Phase I/II study of human GM-CSF gene-transduced irradiated prostate allogeneic cancer cell vaccines (GVAX) in advanced prostate cancer patients made lymphopenic and infused with autologous peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Cell Genesys media release.
- 30 Oct 2005 New trial record.