D0320: High Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2) Therapy in "Lymphodepleted Primed" Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 30 Oct 2005 New trial record.