A Phase 1-2 Study of the VEGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor PTK787/ZK 222584 <Vatalanib> and Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vatalanib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2014 No. of tt. arms changed from 7 to 4, trial design changed from single group to parallel, end points changed from MTD, objective response rate, time to progression to Time-to-Treatment Failure.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.