Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety of XP12B in Women With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Menorrhagia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 14 Jun 2010 Ferring Pharmaceuticals added as sponsor and lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jun 2008 Patient numbers amended from 865 to 784 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.