A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Trial Assessing the Rate of Decline of Lung Function With Tiotropium 18 mcg Inhalation Capsule Once Daily in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UPLIFT
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 May 2018 Results of post- hoc analysis assessing the association of a composite endpoint of clinically important deterioration (CID) with mortality, in patients with moderate-to-very-severe COPD in the UPLIFT trial presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 24 May 2017 Results of post hoc analysis evaluating time-to-event analysis, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results of post hoc analysis evaluating the relative timing of component deterioration, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History