A multicenter, double-blind, randomized trial of ziprasidone (80 - 160 Mg) versus olanzapine (10 - 20 Mg) in patients with recent-onset schizophrenia, schizoaffective and schizophreniform disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine; Ziprasidone
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in the Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- 01 Jul 2010 Results have been published in Schizophrenia Research.
- 14 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History