ASCEND : A randomised 2 x 2 factorial study of aspirin versus placebo, and of omega-3 fatty acid supplementation versus placebo, for primary prevention of cardiovascular events in people with diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND
- 01 Apr 2018 Trial design published in the American Heart Journal.
- 26 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History