The effects of low molecular weight heparin [enoxaparin sodium] and aspirin therapy on recurrent pregnancy loss
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Pregnancy; Spontaneous abortion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIN
- 31 May 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 30 Jul 2010 Additional trial centres identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 30 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History