Multicentre international study capecitabine +/- bevacizumab as adjuvant treatment of colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUASAR-2
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Disease free survival rate at 3 years ) has not been met,according to the results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 19 Sep 2016 Results assessing disease free survival published in the Lancet Oncology (2016).
- 29 Oct 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History