A Phase II Evaluation of Paclitaxel (Taxol, NSC 673089) and Carboplatin (Paraplatin, NSC 241240) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Uterine Carcinosarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 Results will be presented in the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to a Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) report.