A Two Arm Phase II Study Comparing Docetaxel/Cisplatin Induction Therapy Followed By Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Versus Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Followed By Consolidation Docetaxel/Cisplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced Unresectable NSCLC (Stage IIIA-Multiple cN2 or IIIB).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PulmonArt
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2009.
- 01 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History