A phase II trial of extended induction galiximab (anti-CD80 monoclonal antibody) plus rituximab in previously untreated follicular non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Galiximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Results (n=61) assessing safety of an extended induction schedule of galiximab (G) plus rituximab (R) in untreated follicular lymphoma (FL) were published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled retrospective analysis (n=174) of this trial and two other trials (see NCT00553501 and NCT01145495) evaulating effects of early progression of disease was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.