Intralesional treatment with interleukin-2 (Proleukin) [aldesleukin] in soft tissue melanoma metastases. A phase II, prospective, open, multicenter trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2011 Lead trial investigator (Claus Garbe) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.