Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of the Raf Kinase Inhibitor BAY 43-9006 (NSC #724772) as Single Agent for Adults With Relapsed and Refractory Acute Leukemias and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Blast Crisis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual trial end date (April 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials,gov.