An Open-label, Multi-center, Follow-up Trial to Evaluate Long Term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment at a Flexible Dose up to a Maximum of 200 mg/Day in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older Suffering From Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of post hoc pooled analysis from long-term follow-up studies (NCT00175916, NCT00150800, NCT01339559) presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology