A phase I dose-finding study and a randomized phase II study of Alimta [pemetrexed] plus oxaliplatin versus oxaliplatin plus 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin (FOLFOX4 regimen) in the first-line treatment of patients with locally advanced unresectable or stage IV colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2005 New trial record.