A study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' herpes simplex candidate vaccine (gD2-ASO4) [herpes simplex glycoprotein vaccine] in healthy HSV seronegative and seropositive female subjects aged 10-17 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 208141 (Primary) ; AS04A; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Hepatitis A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from April 2004 to November 2003, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. Actual patient number reported as 5960.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed; according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History