Phase I Study of Erlotinib Administered Every 72 Hours in Patients With Glioblastoma Multiforme With Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Correlates.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 10 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Planned Eed date1 Mar 2008 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.