Docetaxel (Taxotere) plus 6-Month Androgen Suppression and Radiation Therapy vs. 6-Month Androgen Suppression and Radiation Therapy for Patients with High-Risk Localized or Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Antiandrogens
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.