A Phase 1b Dose Escalation/Phase 2 Randomized, Non-Comparative, Multiple Center, Open Label Study Of CP 751,871 In Combination With Paclitaxel And Carboplatin And Of Paclitaxel And Carboplatin Alone As First Line Treatment For Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Figitumumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2011 Planned end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History