A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study Of Exemestane (Aromasin) vs Anastrozole (Arimidex) As Initial Hormonal Therapy In Postmenopausal Women With Advanced/Recurrent Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-disease-progression' has not been met.
- 10 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 10 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History