A Phase II Trial of Patients With Limited Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Treated With Thoracic Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy With Cisplatin/Etoposide Followed by Cisplatin/Etoposide and Anti-Idiotype Monoclonal Antibody Vaccines
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-idiotype cancer vaccine Titan Pharmaceuticals (Primary) ; Anti-idiotype GD2 cancer vaccine 1A7 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 9 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date 1 May 2003 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.