A Multi-Center Randomized Clinical Trial Correlating the Effects of 24 Months of Exemestane or Letrozole on Surrogate Markers of Response With Aromatase Polymorphism
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELPh
- 01 Jul 2017 According to results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment Journal, after 132 patients had been enrolled, an amendment to the protocol allowed patients with self-reported intolerance to the aromatase inhibitor (AI) to which they were originally randomized to crossover to the other study-provided AI.
- 15 Dec 2011 Results assessing the effect of treatment on lipid parameters published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History