A phase 3, multicenter, double-blinded, randomized, study to compare immunogenicity and safety between three commercial lots of StaphVAX, a bivalent Staphylococcus aureus glycoconjugate vaccine in normal, healthy, adult volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date Jul 2005 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2005 New trial record.