A phase I/II study of concurrent weekly docetaxel (Taxotere), androgen ablation, and adaptive external beam radiotherapy for localized high-risk adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.