A Phase II Study of Trisenox (Arsenic Trioxide) in the Treatment of Unresectable Liver Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2005 New trial record.