Multicenter Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial to Compare 6 FAC Cycles(Fluorouracil, Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide) vs. 4 FAC Cycles Followed by 8 Weekly Paclitaxel Administrations, as Adjuvant Treatment for Node Negative Operable Breast Cancer Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2014 Biomarker results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival-rate' has been met.
- 03 Jun 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History