A prospective, randomized, open-label, comparative clinical trial in post-surgical melanoma patients with either DNP-modified autologous tumor vaccine or interferon alpha-2b
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Melanoma vaccine (Primary) ; BCG; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AVAX Technologies
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2005 New trial record.