An Investigational Vaccine in Reducing the Incidence of Anogenital Warts in Young Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 11 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History