An Investigational Vaccine in Reducing the Incidence of Anogenital Warts in Young Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Jun 2018 Results reporting the end-of-study analysis of a long-term follow up (LTFU) extension study that assessed the effectiveness and immunogenicity of the qHPV vaccine through 10 years after the first dose presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History