A Phase III Randomized Study of Sequential Epidoxorubicin Followed By CMF: Cyclophosphamide+Methotrexate+Fluorouracil (Arm A) Versus Sequential Epidoxorubicin Followed By Docetaxel Followed By CMF (Arm B) Versus Sequential Intensified Epidoxorubicin Followed By Docetaxel Followed By High-Dose Cyclophosphamide (Arm C) in Early Breast Cancer Patients With Positive Axillary Lymph Nodes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 1998 to Dec 1997 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigator(Paizis G) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Disease free survival' has not been met. Results presented at ESMO
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History