A phase III, randomized, double-blind, multi-center, parallel-group, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy study of SPD503 [Intinuv; guanfacine] in children and adolescents aged 6-17 with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 29 Jul 2018 Results of post hoc analysis of four studies (SPD503-301, SPD503-304, SPD503-312 and SPD503-316) published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology
- 20 Oct 2009 Atual number of patients (324) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'change from baseline to endpoint in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History